How to reserve a seat to participate in-person for District 4 Meeting:
Those that wish to participate in-person for District 4 meeting must reserve a seat in advance. Seating is limited, and facemasks are required. To reserve a seat, visit: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/142264901149
How to participate virtually or watch:
To make a comment or ask a question you must register in advance via Zoom. Links are provided below for each Virtual Town Hall.
To watch the meeting (no comments or questions):
- Watch on the Chatham County Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ChathamCounty
- Channel 16 Online: https://www.chathamcountyga.gov/OurCounty/Cgtv
- Or watch on Comcast Channel 16
Topic: Fire Services for Unincorporated Chatham
Please note, there will be no discussion during the meeting about services provided within city boundaries.
District 4: Commissioner Farrell and Chairman Ellis (Hybrid Virtual & In-Person Meeting)
February 25, 2021, at 6:30 PM
- Those that wish to participate in-person must reserve a seat in advance. Seating is limited, and facemasks are required. To reserve a seat, visit: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/142264901149
- Meeting will be held in the Commission Chambers, 2nd floor, 124 Bull Street, Savannah, GA, 31401
- To participate virtually register at: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_ol3kcbptTJSljHLXJu7UQQ
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.