Chatham County hosted the first in a series of symposiums on climate change and sea level rise on September 14, 2021. Key partners such as Chatham County Staff, Georgia Tech, Skidway Institute of Oceanography, Goodwyn Mills & Cawood, Savannah State University, and the Savannah Chatham Metropolitan Planning Commission (MPC) provided an informational session and answered the publics' questions during the session.
To watch the symposium, click here:
To review the presentations from the symposium:
- Dr. Clark Alexander – Skidaway Institute of Oceanography
- Dr. Carol Pride – Savannah State University
- Dr. Russell Clark – Georgia Tech
- Ms. Courtney Reich – Goodwyn Mills & Cawood
- Ms. Jackie Jackson – Savannah Chatham Metropolitan Planning Commission
More information about the next steps and future symposiums will be posted here as information becomes available.